Wednesday 18 September 2013

The Circus

Today I was woken by Tizer dropping something green and rubbery onto my face.

I peeled away the balloon and squinted at the cat. "What do you want?"



"Human, we require you to build us a circus made entirely from modelling balloons."

"What?" I groaned, prising myself up from the pillow and seeing the large bag of balloons on the duvet.

"It is a matter of urgency," Smudge told me.

"What makes you think I have those kinds of skills?"

"You have opposable thumbs," Sheba said, "Little else is required."

"Yeah right," I muttered.

"I might warn you, human," Smudge said, "that failure to complete this task will result in the end of the world as we know it. Or at least this household."

A few moments passed.

"Right, find me a Youtube tutorial," I said, and got up to find my dressing gown.


No comments:

Post a Comment